Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) nabízí stipendium pro období 2019-2020
The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) v současnosti nabízí dva druhy stipendií nejen pro teoretiky umění a umělce na období 2019-2020. Uzávěrka přihlášek je 17. 9. 2018.
- Residential Fellowships for scholars, artists, and scientists pursuing outstanding research in all disciplines — including the arts, engineering, humanities, law, and formal, natural, and social sciences — with projects that are creative, innovative, or align with the intellectual orientation of the NDIAS. Projects that integrate questions of value, meaning, or purpose in the analyses are encouraged. The Institute seeks applicants with excellent records of accomplishment pursuing fellowships for periods ranging from three weeks to a full academic year (fall and spring semesters, August through May), including those who are established within their field and those beginning their careers with promise and who have appropriate projects. Graduate students who will not receive their terminal degree before the fellowship period should apply for a Graduate Student Fellowship. Complete instructions and application for Residential Fellowships are available online.
- Graduate Student Fellowships for a full academic year (fall and spring semesters). As with Residential Fellowships for faculty and other scholars, artists, and scientists, the Institute encourages graduate student fellows to address ultimate questions and questions of value while a member of the Institute’s academic community. To qualify for a graduate student fellowship, a student must remain in graduate student status for the full period of their fellowship. Graduate students who will receive their terminal degree during this fellowship period and thereby no longer maintain graduate student status should apply for a Residential Fellowship. Complete instructions and application for Graduate Student Fellowships are available online.
In addition to residential and graduate student fellowships, we have had seven Templeton Fellows at the NDIAS who pursued advanced and creative research on one of four major Templeton Fellowship Questions. As the grant period associated with this fellowship type concluded in 2016, there are no Templeton Fellowships at the NDIAS being offered at this time.
The NDIAS Fellowship application period for 2019-2020 closes at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Monday, September 17, 2018. Awards will be announced in spring 2019. Please direct questions to Kristian Olsen, NDIAS Fellowships, Outreach, and Operations Program Manager, at email@example.com.
Informace a přihlášky najdete zde:https://ndias.nd.edu/fellowships
Určitě si přečtěte:
- Stanley Kubrick: The Exhibition 16. května 2019
- Rezidenční pobyt Syros a Tilos, Řecko 13. května 2019
- Rezidence Embassy of Foreign Artists (Švýcarsko) – výzva 7. května 2019
- Rezidence v Kunsthalle Gent – výzva pro vizuální umělce/kyně 7. května 2019
- Mies van der Rohe Award 2019 7. května 2019