Call to Artists for Exhibition & Grant “Abstract 2017” at Gallery 25N
Deadline: September 12 (Midnight EST)
Twenty artists will be selected for a group exhibit at Gallery25N online. The exhibit and all selected artists will be extensively marketed worldwide. “Curators Art Prize” One of the exhibiting artists will be the recipient of a $500 grant.
Theme and Selection: “Abstract 2017” – The curators are looking for art of any subject created as abstraction. The artwork must be based on abstraction, where the subject or message is pushed to visual limits of abstraction so that there is little to no representation of the real world (as in nonrepresentational).
Eligibility & Mediums: This competition is open to all artists and photographers 18 years of age or older. Entries must be created in any still medium, e.g., paint, drawing, photography, sculpture, installation, digital, collage, or fiber art.
see details: http://artcompetition.net/G25N_Abstract_2017.cfm
Deadline: September 12, 2017 (Midnight EST)
Curator Selection: September 19, 2017
Artist Notification: September 27, 2017
Exhibit Opens: October 6, 2017
- Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) – iniciativa Mobility First! Cultural Mobility – výzva v r. 2019 14. ledna 2019
- Creative Eastern European Scholarship in Exhibition Development (Krems) – výzva 14. ledna 2019
- Ars Independent Festival 2019 9. ledna 2019
- Join the People Who Create the Future of Museums 7. ledna 2019
- Generální konference ICOM Kyoto 7. ledna 2019